WithumSmith+Brown’s International Services professionals have a passion for working beyond borders. They focus on global issues daily, keeping apprised of the latest news and regulations which affect the needs of U.S. operations of foreign corporations and foreign subsidiaries of domestic companies.
Click here for the International Newsletter.
Our International Tax Services team provides a wide range of tax services for both inbound and outbound corporations as well as for executives whose careers take them around the world. Our specialized corporate tax services include:
- International tax planning
- Tax return compliance
- Income tax treaties interpretation
- Transfer pricing issues
- Export tax incentives
- Review of corporate holding structures
And whether you are an American executive working abroad or a foreign executive in the US, our team of global professionals can help reduce your tax burden and meet your tax responsibilities with the following specialized services:
- Individual tax planning & compliance
- Foreign national and expatriate tax services
- Investment holding structures
- US taxation of nonresident investments
- Tax equalization plans
- Social security taxation issues
- Estate & gift tax treaties
WS+B is a member of HLB International. Formed in 1969, HLB International is a world-wide network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisors. For further information, please visit www.hlbi.com.